Monday, April 5, 2010

1.

Today is my first day at Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Johor Bahru. As i arrived at TNB, i have to register myself as a trainee to Encik Yusri, at the Human Resources Center and give them all the document that they needed such as Borang Tanggung Rugi, Offer letter and so on.i was given a briefing about my internship at TNB and they gave me schedule for twelve weeks at TNB.

I was transfered to my first job scope at Unit Perancangan and report myself to Puan Adibah binti Ali, Jurutera Perancang Kanan. Later, Encik Izeharudin, the engineer at Unit Perancangan show me around the office and I introduce myself to all the staff. Around 9.00 am, I accompanied Encik Hamidon, one of the staff at Unit Perancangan to do his work. His work is about checking the wires and other stuff before they plug in the meter for electricity as the customer request. He also do the estimation to build in the electric pole near the customer houses. I also learned so many things as I accompanied Encik Hamidon.

After lunch, I learned about how Unit Perancangan process customer's proposal for electricity supply up to 11kv. Usually it is for a house lot, shop lot or factory. They have to check the customer's proposal and go to the site to look around before approved. After that, they will do the estimation for the prices and so on. They have a few step before they submit the proposal to the other unit for the installation work.

Before i finished my first day, Encik Izeharudin invited me to join him for a small meeting with his client for electrical installation for houses. And after that, i finished my first day as a trainee at TNB.

1 comments:

norshaidatul azwa ismail said...

How you apply your internship at TNB? Can teach me?

Post a Comment